MARCH 4th 4-5pm Join us and James Monaci as we taste wines from all over the world and discuss how the land, climate, and origin of oak can make a wine what it is in your glass! We will have many samples for us to learn and smell to be able to understand why a wine tastes and smells the way it does. We are so looking forward to this class!
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc Thursday Tasting – August 17th
- Aradon Spanish Wine Event – This Thursday August 10th
- WINE 101 Classes – Two Option August 26th or Sept 9th
- Turkish Wine Flights – Saturday August 19th
- Summer Thursday Tastings
- Wines of Spain Saturday Class – July 8th
- Chacewater Wines Saturday Class June 24th