MARCH 4th 4-5pm Join us and James Monaci as we taste wines from all over the world and discuss how the land, climate, and origin of oak can make a wine what it is in your glass! We will have many samples for us to learn and smell to be able to understand why a wine tastes and smells the way it does. We are so looking forward to this class!
- NOW Happy Hour All Night Long on Tuesdays and Wednesdays!
- Discovering the Family of Pinot Noir – Saturday Class January 20th
- Happy Hour at Central Wine
- Thursday Tastings
- Happy Holidays – Give the Gift of a Central Wine Membership
- CLOSED THANKSGIVING WEEKEND Nov 23-25th
- Saturday Class ‘Breaking It Down With James’