Stop in to taste through 4 wines from Merry Edwards in Sonoma County this Thursday April 6th, and one of the best producers of Pinot Noir in California. Merry is in her 4th decade of Winemaking and one of the first women to graduate from UC Davis in Enology, and has her own clone of Pinot Noir out of UC Davis. Bob Bond, National Sales Ambassador, will be at Central Wine to walk you through all the wines for $25 and 10% off all bottles!
- NOW Happy Hour All Night Long on Tuesdays and Wednesdays!
- Discovering the Family of Pinot Noir – Saturday Class January 20th
- Happy Hour at Central Wine
- Thursday Tastings
- Happy Holidays – Give the Gift of a Central Wine Membership
- CLOSED THANKSGIVING WEEKEND Nov 23-25th
- Saturday Class ‘Breaking It Down With James’