Stop in to taste through 4 wines from Merry Edwards in Sonoma County this Thursday April 6th, and one of the best producers of Pinot Noir in California. Merry is in her 4th decade of Winemaking and one of the first women to graduate from UC Davis in Enology, and has her own clone of Pinot Noir out of UC Davis. Bob Bond, National Sales Ambassador, will be at Central Wine to walk you through all the wines for $25 and 10% off all bottles!
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc Thursday Tasting – August 17th
- Aradon Spanish Wine Event – This Thursday August 10th
- WINE 101 Classes – Two Option August 26th or Sept 9th
- Turkish Wine Flights – Saturday August 19th
- Summer Thursday Tastings
- Wines of Spain Saturday Class – July 8th
- Chacewater Wines Saturday Class June 24th